Today's Post is about the website Meetme.com. I know a lot of people go there just to have fun or to find someone, but I made me one of them things to find me some new friends close by to where I live; just curious on why people don't think of that site at for making friends, because it is for that also.
I have all kinds of guys and girls who want to add me to their friends an then try to get me to share pix or kik. Whats really annoying about the whole thing is you have a "About Me" spot to share about you, but whats the reason for it if no one looks at it? I say perfectly that I am MARRIED, ONLY FOR FRIENDS & NOTHING MORE! But some people don't get the message an still try to flirt or ask me for my number..My thing is, why does this site make people think its only for people that are trying to get with others as in relationship or sex... I mean its to find friends too don't people realize that?
I have people not just guys but girls to that say hey sexy, beautiful, gorgeous or guys will say what size is your chest? what you got on? Do people really talk that way when you meet someone they don't know? No they don't so I mean have some respect for them an your self, it gets on my nerves just to talk to people sometimes because I always have to tell them I'm not here for a relationship just read my info." About Me". before talking to me or before adding me. Someone needs to make a site called "Making Friends" or something just so people know that its not about sex and looking, but to have fun an find some friends.
Anyways that it for this post, have a great night everybody!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment