Friday, August 31, 2012

~The Show Teen MoM~

     So as some people know, the first Teen Mom Show is over :( I really enjoyed watching it. Its sad to see them go, but of course we all knew it was going to end sooner or later. They ready do touch peoples lives an show how hard being a parent can be.
      I am very proud of them all and hope the best; especially for Amber.  She has had the most problems during this show, I mean most of it was her fault in my opinion because she shouldn't be hitting on anyone, an the medicine she was taking shouldn't have been abused, not only all of that, but she should have really thought about her daughter before doing all that she has done. Farah, to me started off with an attitude problem when her mom was trying to help. Yes I think her mom should have let her learn a lot of it on her own because that is the only way to really learn, but she needs to understand she was only trying to help. Now that she has moved out an way from her family I think she does realize how hard it is while going to school an working now. Catelynn is very special an she has a big heart, Im really glad  that she is doing good with everything she has been going through. I hope she keeps up the good work! Macy she is a strong mom, an loves her Bently very much. She does everything for her son even with everything going on in her life with the baby's daddy ( Ryan) just keep strong Macy don't let Ryan get to you.
     So as that has been said, hope y'all have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment