Hey ya''ll, how is everyone tonight? I'm doing pretty good. Today's topic is gonna be pretty short but its on Black Ops II (BO2) been wait on this game since July an it is finally here!
So as you know we have been waiting for this game since July an today was the first day it got here, as soon as my husband got home that was the first thing he did was go get the game to start playing it and so far Its pretty good, I played one game before we had dinner to see if I would do good...well you can say I went even haha my score was 11 kills and 11 deaths an 2 assist so I guess that's not to bad since it was my first time playing the new game..what I have seen is that the sound changes on it are way better than before. Before was way to loud I thought, like for the guns sound, it sounds smoother when you shoot them an the bombs sound like fireworks with a BOOM! not a POW! haha. With that said good job to the people who made the game better. Also if you haven't got the game yet you can check out the video that my husband will have up on youtube tonight, this video he's making tonight is gonna be him playing and talking about what guns hes using and show how they work. All you gotta do it type in his name MrKampHard an you will find it. And if you haven't already subscribe to his page its just a one click :) an enjoy! I hope you all have a wonderful and safe day/night.
No comments:
Post a Comment