This is random but I thought I would right about some of my favorite songs, an how they mean something to me or someone who has reminded me of this song.
Mariah Carey- Hero.
I myself have been through many hard times. With my family, friends, an wrong boyfriends.
I've been put down an shut down, to the point I have felt like my life cant go on any longer. But the right person came into my life an changed that. He picked me up from nothing to something. Now I'm who I wanna be, hes my hero. To help someone that is going through what I have been through I'm their hero because I can help him/her to be a better person or change their negativity to a positive attitude.
Mariah Carey- Bye Bye.
I know this isn't just me who has lost someone they loved. This song really does touch me a lot cause you never really think about all the stuff that you will be missing when their gone. All the laughter, hugs an talks that you've had. So never say bye because you will see them again in time.
Mariah Carey- Shake It Off.
Someone that has put her all in relationships, an the guys treat her like shes nothing. She does everything for her men to keep them happy but what they do for her is make her miserable. I always have to tell her to move on an you'll find someone who loves you the same, but you got to choose someone who you wouldn't normally go for cause you already know how they are. Be strong, get over him. He may want you back but you gotta shake it off an keep going forward.
3 Doors Down- Landing in London.
This song, when I had my son I would play it every night for him cause thats the only song that he would go to sleep too. Any other one he would stay wide awake.
Plan White Ts- Hey there Delilah.
This song was dedicated to me by my boyfriend, now husband. ever since we first got together he always told me we would make it through all the hard parts and be happy one day. He was right, everything so far that I planned as a little girl has came true. What someone can really do to make you happy :)
Nelly- Just A Dream.
I just like it cause its a really good song.
This is all I'll put on here, but I do have more lol It was just a random thing to right about :))
No comments:
Post a Comment