Monday, April 23, 2012

Real Friends or Fake?

     Today topic is about real friend, as people say True Friends an the Fake ones.
     I have had this friend for years an years, since diaper days. We've always been there for each other in the passed an I thought even till this day. But I realized I was the one who was a true friend not her. Something big happen this Saturday an I thought she could an would be there for me, but instead she took the other side an left me hanging in the dust.
     Real friend, is someone you can tell secrets to an know that it wont go nowhere. Someone you can trust an go to for advice when there's no one to turn to. I just wonder how someone like that can change in seconds. It hurts to know that your best friend kinda like sisters, could hurt you so much. When you feel like you have a friend that you can trust don't ever think they cant change an ruin your life in minutes because I am going through this right now. All you can do is keep your head high an stay strong and let god help.
     Fake friends, Someone who seems to be your friend, say they wont tell secrets an then turns around an does it when your gone. When you hear someone talk about you an find out it was you "Friend" and they lie to you, someone who blames you for the trouble, when something goes wrong an they their you proof to help you but hides from it all...they are not friends.
     Always keep your eyes open an make sure this don't happen to you. I mean you really never know who your real friends are until something happens maybe it will take years an years but one day your gonna know.

No comments:

Post a Comment